Offering immersive travel experiences in your business is more important than ever. Nowadays, travelers from all over the world value authentic experiences that offer a deeper connection to the destination, culture, traditions, and more. They want to take home much more than just a souvenir and great photos; they aim to live an enriching experience. According to data gathered by American Express around travel for 2023, 74% of travelers are most likely to overlook costs if they plan to have a meaningful travel experience that will meet their expectations.
Immersive experiences have a lasting impact on your customers, making their journey memorable and encouraging them to share their travel stories with their family, friends, and acquaintances. By putting a strong emphasis on immersive experiences, you not only enhance the overall satisfaction of your travelers but also differentiate your business in a very competitive market thanks to word-of-mouth marketing.
To help you transform your business offerings into immersive and noteworthy travel experiences, WeTravel hosted a free 1-hour webinar with the wonderful Samantha Hardcastle, an experienced professional who has worked around experience design for the last 13 years.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the factors that set high-value, immersive experiences apart from conventional tours.
- Dive into the booking habits and preferences of travelers in pursuit of immersive travel experiences, and learn how to effectively target this market segment.
- Explore practical steps to create immersive experiences that align precisely with what your travelers want.
- Discover strategies to design meaningful experiences through partnerships with Destination Management Companies and other key partners.
Watch How to Create Immersive Experiences on Your Tours for Free
Resources mentioned during the webinar
- Reverie: Journey-mapping and storyboarding tool
- Tuesday: App to track your immersion level
- Immersion: The Science of the Extraordinary and the Source of Happiness: Book by Paul Zak
- The Art of Gathering: Book by Priya Parker
- The Storied Experience: Creative Studio re-imagining hospitality destinations, tourism experiences and lifestyle hotels
New resources, straight to your inbox
We’re committed to your privacy. WeTravel uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe at any time.